- WARM - If you are part of either the Share Bac a Pac (WARM) program, or the Friday Fare program (through the Westerville Christian Church), please see the information below. If you are NOT part of these programs but would like to to learn more about how to access food for the weekend, please contact Chad Maxeiner at WARM: email@example.com OR 614-899-0196 x229.
- Weekend Food Bags from Share Bac a Pac and Friday Fare
- PICK UP LOCATION and TIMES: Fridays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Next pick up opportunities: March 27, April 3)
- WARM: 150 Heatherdown Dr, Westerville, OH 43081
- If you cannot arrange a way to pick the food up, please call 614-797-4800 and leave a message for a Westerville City School contact.
- Westerville Schools - Food Service Office, 125 East Walnut Street
- MONDAY - FRIDAY FOOD
- Breakfast and lunches are being served as specific bus stops between 11:00AM and 1:00PM. Please go to http://www.wcsoh.org/covid19 and click on the blue bar to get your areas specific stops and times. Lunch and Breakfast can also be picked up from Huber Ridge ES from 11:00AM to 2:00PM. To meet all USDA guidelines please know one child 18 or younger must be present for each lunch picked up.
- More information HERE
Columbus City Schools
- FREE MEALS FOR ALL CHILDREN 18 AND UNDER
- During the extended canceling of classes (through Friday, April 3), CCS will offer meals for ALL children age 18 and under, Monday through Friday. The meals will be "grab and go" style, and kids will also be able to pick up lunch at breakfast, or pick up the next day's breakfast at lunch. Also, per federal regulations, children 18 and under must be in attendance in order to pick up food.
- More info and Pick Up Locations
- Piada (Easton, Gahanna, Worthington, Dublin)
- Piada will be offering a free kids pasta with sauce, cheese and a fountain drink, Monday – Friday (March 16 – April 3), during lunch hours of 10:45am - 1:00pm to students affected*.
- Please visit their website HERE for more information
- Tim Hortons (All over Columbus, https://www.timhortons.com/store-locator/store)
- All of our Tim Hortons locations will be offering meals to kids 12 & under. Stop by between 11:00am and 1:00pm on Mondays through Friday until April 2nd.
- The Lunch Box
- “The LunchBox will be passing out emergency bags of food throughout the duration of the school closures to families needing them most. If you or anyone you know needs a FREE bag of food for their families during the school closures, please check out our website at: thelunchboxohio.org/emergency-food-bags
You can also send us a private message through Facebook or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant (2808 Stelzer Rd, Columbus, OH 43219)
- “Starting Monday March 16th untill April 3rd we will be handing out free meals To Go for Columbus School kids K -12 from 2pm until 5pm on week days. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR STRINGS ATTACHED. Meals will consist mostly of rice, beans, quesadillas, enchiladas, a burrito or a taco. We are currently trying to come up with more options to this menu, but we will try to rotate meals so it would not be the same 2 days in a row!”
- Greek Express (Powell, Polaris, Grandview, Clintonville, Gahanna)
- From now until April 3rd, Monday to Friday 11am-2pm we’ll provide any school age child who is affected by lack of school lunches with free lunch at any of our 5 locations.