Updates to Covid-19 Protocols
- We ask that everyone perform a wellness check prior to attending in-person gatherings at the church.
- Masks are optional for all who come in person but in keeping with the CDC guidelines, if you have not been vaccinated for COVID-19 it is strongly recommended that masks are worn by those who are able.
- Social distancing requirements have been removed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Those wishing to participate in the Lord's Supper will be dismissed by rows. The elements will be handed to you, versus passing plates.
- Sunday School/Nursery ministries are once again available.