We know it’s last-minute, but what better way to start 2021 than on our knees together before the throne of God?! That’s what we’d love to do as a body, from our own homes, over a 24-hour period beginning at noon on New Year’s Eve (tomorrow) and finishing at noon on New Year’s Day (Friday)! We invite you, Cornerstone family, to spend time over this 24-hour period praying over the following areas and ministries. This time can be formal or informal, long or short, alone or with others. The idea is simply to pray together as a body to the One who holds all things in His hands.
Will you join us in thanking God for His faithfulness and goodness over this past year, and to ask Him to do wondrous and glorious things in and through us in the upcoming year?
“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21
- Thank God for who He is, for the ways He has blessed us and has been faithful to His promises this past year.
- Invite God to have His way with Cornerstone. Not our will, but His will be done this new year.
- Pray for our elders: Tony Hall and Corey Kirkwood
- Pray for our ministries and ministry leaders:
- Prayer ministry - Ryan Westenbarger
- High School youth ministry - Chris Ludwig
- Middle School youth ministry - Evan Hepp
- Children’s ministry - Kate McComb and Violet Green
- Women’s ministry - Caressa Crandall, Julie Cudney, Kathy Feigenbutz, Karen Huling, Megan Kirkwood, and Amanda Rule
- Men’s ministry - Andy Cudney and Andrew Coffman
- Missions - Pete Huling and Jordan Acer
- Hospitality ministry- Kurt Sears
- Discipleship ministry - Corey & Megan Kirkwood
- Outreach ministry - Angie Ludwig
- Pray for our missionaries:
- Amber Desist in Indonesia
- Matt, Jen, & Emma Daniels in Japan
- Pray for our deacons: Dave Crandall, Joe McComb, Chris Rule, and Ryan Westenbarger
- Pray for our life groups
- Pray for the life of our body (purity of heart, love of God, devotion to Scripture, eager and joyful submission to His commands, love for one another, preparedness for Christ’s returning)
- Pray for God to be glorified through our church as we seek to live out our church values:
- Gospel Centrality
- Gospel Intentionality
- Gospel Community
- Gospel Diversity
- Gospel Mission
- Pray for the global church and for more souls to be saved both locally and globally